- I am happy (as always, nothing new) and content with my college life. Relationships with seniors are better than yesterday. Dunno whom to credit for it.
- I visited my school last Wednesday. I thought I would become very weak even a moment before I took the turn to enter the front-yard of the Merlin Park Building, but actually, I became a whole lot stronger when I came out from it.
- My poetry is dead for a year or so. No inspirations as such. I am not calling it dead, but coma- may be?
- I got an upgrade on my PC; - moved to a 2GB RAM from the 512 MB one, had a new 18.5 inch widescreen HD LCD AOC monitor, and very soon I'll be having a Printer.
- I also registered myself for the Hostel at Shibpur. Though from when on I'll be shifting is yet to be decided.
- I am slowly becoming lesser and lesser hardworking about my studies. But about my thoughts, I am still sincere enough.